Gowaiter North

My Photo
Gowaiter North Orlando
GoWaiter delivers hot and fresh food from your favorite restaurants. Don't limit yourself to Pizza or Chinese. How about other options like Italian, Mexican, Sushi, Indian, BBQ, Deli, etc... delivered? Let GoWaiter bring your favorite restaurant's food to you. Forget Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's - remember GoWaiter. Call or order online now to start enjoying great food fast. GoWaiter Delivers
View my complete profile
Saturday, April 23, 2011

Comments About Gowaiter North Orlando

Customers leave comments on the operator side of our software! So I've decided to Publish them for all to see!! So you can see what other Consumers have said about Our Restaurant Delivery Service.

5/14
I think you guys are doing a great job. I love that I can order practically anything.

5/12
unbelievably fast delivery! No idea how you guys do that! This is definitely going to become a habit for us! Thank you for making our lives easier!!

5/8
Very excited to try this new process. If it works as I tended...we will be certain repeat customers!!!

5/8
The site is amazing! I love that it allows you to customize your order and it pops up a window if there are choices to select.

5/7
I think this is a great idea. I travel a lot with my son's hockey and a small child. By the time we get back to the room they are both to tired to go out and eat, therefore the baby is upset most of the time. Not a good experience. Can't wait till it comes to Jacksonville Florida

5/5
I love it, it's so easy to use and it's an excellent alternative to ordering directly from the Restaurant.

4/25
Such an AMAZING company so many Local Restaurants to choose for Delivery from The Employees are AMAZING!!

4/23
This will be the second time that we are ordering through GoWaiter.com. Both times we ordered from Pickles Deli & Restaurant in Longwood. I hope some day you will be able to add Olive Garden, Longhorn Steak House and Denny's to your list of restaurants to choose from.

4/22
I like it. I was able to put a note to say that I don't want bacon in my salad and I could tip the driver. I didn't see that part the first time I used this. What about adding Tilted Kilt??

4/21
Seem pretty good. Its a great idea for those people me like me that work all day and dont have time to cook. But a better selection of drinks is needed. (I'm a Pepsi drinker..lol)

4/21
EXCELLENT SITE! AND VERY EASY TO USE, AND UNDERSTAND. :)


Show us Love Yelp!!

0 comments :